Alkermes is a leader in innovative medicines that address the unmet needs and challenges of people living with debilitating diseases. As a fully integrated global biopharmaceutical company, Alkermes applies our scientific expertise, proprietary technologies, and global resources to develop products that are designed to make a meaningful difference in the way patients manage their disease. Our track record for successful drug development is evident from the more than 20 marketed drugs that use our proprietary technologies, and perhaps most clearly exemplified by the five key commercial products propelling our growth. These are breakthrough products in major disease areas, such as schizophrenia, addiction, and multiple sclerosis.
Alkermes is in an exciting phase of growth that few biotechnology companies achieve, with our diversified portfolio of commercial products and an exciting late-stage pipeline. We are moving ahead with global capabilities, an established approach to innovation, world-class manufacturing, financial strength, and our experienced and dedicated people.
To achieve our goals for continued growth, we are seeking a talented and ambitious student to assist in the analysis and development of key project deliverables prior to the FDA approval of a drug currently in clinical trials for the treatment of schizophrenia.
Key projects and deliverables (10 week mandate):
• Develop non-retail outlet (Hospitals, Community Mental Health Centers) targeting recommendation
• Develop payer ( Medicaid, Medicare) targeting recommendation
• Assess epidemiology of schizophrenia through published research studies
• Enhance/upgrade online knowledge management portal
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
• Currently enrolled in a 4 year University program
• Currently in Junior or Senior Year
• GPA 3.0+
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong analytical and writing skills
• ability to manage and analyze high volume of data
• ability to condense information into precise and specific business concepts
Alkermes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.