World Fuel Services is seeking the brightest and best
students to participate in our Summer Internship Program
in Miami, Florida. Interns will work on exciting project
initiatives that are aligned to our overall Corporate
Goals. Interns will be assigned to mentors to make this
a rewarding and learning experience for future personal
growth and development.
Commercial Aviation Sales:
Intern will work within the Commercial Aviation Sales
Aviation Fuel Sales Industry with a focus on
- Opportunity to work and gain experience in the
capturing global business opportunities.
related to Commercial Aviation Sales.
- Opportunity to work on key projects and reporting
Leadership on critical project initiatives.
- Opportunity to interact with Aviation Business Sales
Post Internship and Graduation Opportunities include:
1. Commercial Analyst
2. Supply Analyst
3. Sales Tender Process Analyst
4. Aviation Sales Representative
Above positions start at Jr. Level and progress to Sr.
Level depending on past experience as well as
performance in role.
Graduate program, Junior status or higher; (not
- Student must be enrolled an Undergraduate or
intended for students graduating in May-Sept 2013)
week assignment; (typically start in June and run
- Student must be able to work on an eight or twelve
and from Miami;
- Student must be willing to pay for transportation to
expenses while on internship;
- Student must be willing to pay personal living
related to the business need. (Maritime, Business,
- Student’s degree and skill-set must be directly
Students will be paid on an hourly basis. There are no
benefits available while on internship with World Fuel
World Fuel Services is listed as INT on the NYSE.
Additional information can be found at our website
Please submit your resume, a cover letter summarizing
your interest level, and the
timeframe/dates you will be available for the internship
by April 1st, 2013
If your application is successful: You will be contacted
as soon as possible for an interview
World Fuel Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE) committed to workplace Diversity.
Req. Code : 2978
Organizational Unit : Aviation
Division/Department : Operations & Sales Support
% of Travel Required : None
Offer Relocation : No
World Fuel - 18 months ago