Summer Intern - Finance
The KIPP Delta Public Schools Finance Office seeks a summer intern to assist in our transition to a new school year, including support during audit season.
Interns for KIPP Delta may perform a variety of tasks, as needed, in the office. These tasks include, but are not limited to: making photocopies, filing, and data entry. The intern will be responsible for supporting the Finance Team during audit season and our transition into the new school year. Interns will also be assigned specific projects to gain familiarity and success with project management.
- Must be a KIPP Delta Collegiate High School alum
- Must be pursuing a degree in accounting or finance
- Initiative and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent project management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment with a proven ability to meet and complete multiple deadlines and tasks
- Results-oriented, hands-on team player who is dedicated to getting the job done
- Models professionalism both on and off the job
To be considered for a KIPP internship, please submit a resume and cover letter. If you have additional questions, please reach out to Amy Charpentier (email@example.com).
KIPP Delta - 6 months ago