Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
Primarily gathering data, conducting research, making submissions and assisting Engineers with the following:
- Zoning reviews of municipal zoning and land development ordinances and applicable agency regulations to determine land development limitations for the property
- Site investigation & due diligence, including the review of ordinances, utility service research, outside agency regulations and site visits to establish comprehensive development guidelines
- Preparation of concept drawings based upon client’s development objectives and conclusions of due diligence. Involves preparation of concept plan, including coordination with AutoCAD drafters
- Grading design including earthwork analysis, site grading and ADA compliance
- Design of utility systems, including stormwater runoff & conveyance, sanitary sewer collection, water distribution, etc...
- Soil erosion & sediment control design, including stability calculations, Best Management Practices, swale design, spillway design, and determination of construction sequence
- Other duties as assigned
- Self starter who can work independently and with team members
- Effective written and communication skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Bohler Engineering - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -