DANNY FORSTER Design Studio is a small design practice located in downtown Manhattan. The firm has projects at a range of scales and types across the country including high-end residential, commercial, master planning, fashion showrooms, and cultural institutions as well as LEED certified housing. Our designers come from the top schools and our office environment is highly creative, fun, and challenging. We are looking for an ambitious and talented student intern to join our team for the summer and gain valuable work experience. To learn more about DFDS, please visit our website DannyForsterDesignStudio.com.
We are looking for the following:
- You will participate in schematic design and design research, assist with office operations, and prepare design presentations
- You will work directly under a lead project manager
- This internship allows for Professional credit for IDP and has a small stipend. NOT a full-time paid position.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Rhino, and the Adobe Suite
- Experience with Construction Document sets and Revit is an advantage
- Ability to multitask
- Great work ethic and energy
Send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Due to the heavy volume of applications, we cannot respond individually. Please do not call the office to inquire. We examine all applications seriously.