The Energy Services team at Cadmus provides advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to energy companies, utilities, governments, and non-profit organizations. We are seeking a summer intern to assist with a variety of duties in our Boulder, CO office.
• Support program evaluation activities through phone surveys
• Data collection, and other research activities
• Assist with the scheduling of field staff for site visits
• Complete ad hoc projects as assigned
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Excellent organization, follow-through abilities
• Works well in a team support role
• Familiarity with computers including Windows XP and Microsoft Office
This is a PT, temporary position and will be located in Boulder, CO.
Cadmus is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity employer.
Cadmus is a leader in efforts to protect source waters and provide safe drinking water throughout the U.S. We work with water systems and...