- Requisition #: 202942528
- Job Category: Information Systems
- Operation: International Data Movement
- Job Group: Intern-Coop
- Job Grade: 006
- Job Code: 2177
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: PARAMUS, NJ 07652 - 640 BUILDING
Are you looking to launch your Information Technology career? If so, then UPS is the place for you!
UPS is now recognized as a technology company spending more than $1 billion a year on information technology. UPS provides its customers unparalleled capability in tracking and distribution intelligence. This technological infrastructure also enables UPS to provide fully integrated Web-enabled, business-to-business solutions.
UPS Information Services, a leader in information technology, is currently seeking career-minded individuals to join our team. If you are highly motivated student seeking a degree in Computer Science or related discipline, then UPS is a great place for you to start your career .
This Summer Intern will be responsible for:
- Managing and supporting OPSYS development environment
- Creating utilities to support high availability, BCP, production support and test automation.
- Developing programs/utilities/tools for OPSYS modernization projects.
- Making updates to infrastructure diagrams.
Must be able to work 32-40 hours per week May through August.
The desired Summer Intern must be currently enrolled in a degreed college/university program working toward a degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics or related discipline.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
- Currently enrolled in a degree college/university program working toward a degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics or related discipline
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...