If you are interested in helping WSFS Bank achieve its mission, "We Stand For Service and strengthening our communities", we are currently seeking Summer Associates .
Join WSFS Bank, a trusted financial institution recognized as one of the Top Places to Work the last 7 years in the state of Delaware!!!
We are currently seeking college students to participate in WSFS Bank's 2013 Summer Associate Internship Program.
All internship opportunities are paid internships and consist of a full-time, 40-hr/wk schedule. The majority of WSFS' available internship positions are in our Retail banking offices, where individuals will be responsible for providing customer service to our customers, handling cash and coin, and processing customers' transactions in a friendly, accurate and timely manner.
The internships in our banking offices are "floating" positions which require individuals to travel to/from our various banking offices in an assigned region. The region is determined by county or geographic area, for instance, Kent County, DE; Sussex County, DE.
If you are hired into a floating summer associate position, you will be paid a $100 monthly travel stipend in addition to your hourly rate in this position, as well as a few support department positions. Working every Saturday is required for the Retail positions.
Minimum Requirements that must be met in order to participate in the 2013 WSFS Summer Associate Internship Program are as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have completed a minimum of one full year of college by May 2013.
- Must have 6 months-1 year cash handling experience.*
- Must have prior face-to-face customer service experience.*
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must understand and be able to travel to a variety of Bank Office locations*
- Must be able to work from May/June through August 16, 2013.
- Must be available for on-site assessment and interview with Human Capital Management.
- *For Retail positions in banking offices.
The physical demands described below must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand regularly when performing teller transactions.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items over head, occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, and see.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
WSFS isn't a radio station, but it is tuned into the banking needs of Delaware. WSFS Financial is the holding company for Wilmington...