Summer Internships at MOM Brands
Four (4) Openings in Asheboro, NC
Application Deadline is April 26, 2013
This role provides a 10-12 week exposure to critical aspects of a particular functional department during on-going operations. In all cases, interns will have various responsibilities in support of a specific department of the Asheboro facility. General responsibilities can include: sample collection, computer tasks (creating worksheets, presentations, graphics, and word documents), and production tracking.
The work schedule will consist of 40 hours (day shift) Monday-Friday with the possibility of minimal weekend work. A specific start date will be determined once the intern is identified and will be dependent on their current obligations and schedules.
- HS Diploma (or GED) and enrolled in college/technical school for Fall 2013.
- 18+ years of age by the internship’s start date.
- Must be proficient using computers and have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, databases, email, and other related software.
- Ability to work effectively in team-based environment with multiple functional groups.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Math & Calculation skills pertaining to measurements, weights, and conversions.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively in the English language.
- Online application completion with resume attachment (paper resumes will not be accepted)
- On-site interview with hiring managers at MOM Brands’ Asheboro facility.
- Reference checks performed by Human Resources.
- Offer extended by hiring manager.
- Completion of a drug test, background check, and physical work screen
- Start date determined
MOM Brands is an EEO Employer and participates in E-Verify
MOM Brands - 19 months ago
MOM Brands (formerly Malt-O-Meal Company), a privately held and family owned company, is the third largest cereal company in the United...