As a hands-on position, examples of general duties include the following:
- Participate in the upgrade of Summit and the migration from Sybase to Oracle.
- Automate the upload of specific market-data from Bloomberg into Summit.
- Design UAT test scripts and detailed test cases.
- Develop and maintain utility programs, such as report generators.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Facilitate ad-hoc requests.
MS in computer science or extensive experience in programming.
- Solid understanding of fixed income mathematic is a plus.
- Knowledge of a derivative trading platform, preferably Summit and associated C++ API is a plus.
- Strong C++ and preferably some Excel VBA.
- Experience using UNIX, preferably Solaris.
- Proficiency in developing for relational databases. Oracle preferred, OCI, SQL+ and PL/SQL.
- Experience using Bloomberg and Reuters.
Duration : 6+ months
Location : Washington DC
# of Openings: 1
Omnitech Systems Inc., is a leading supplier of industrial CNC Routers for the Woodworking, Plastics, Graphic and Sign, Composite materials...