IPS Technology Services is one of the fastest growing IT Staffing and Consulting company in Michigan that offers CIO Advisory, IT Staffing, Enterprise Application Development, Healthcare IT Consulting, SharePoint Consulting, Mobile Application Development, and Digitial Marketing with Socil Media Services to its client.
Growing at 500% a year, IPS' goal is to become a $20M company by 2020 by providing outstanding service delivery to its client. Our measure is a repeatable and reference-able clients.
Duties and Accountabilities:
As a hands-on position, examples of general duties include the following:
- Participate in the upgrade of Summit and the migration from Sybase to Oracle.
- Automate the upload of specific market-data from Bloomberg into Summit.
- Design UAT test scripts and detailed test cases.
- Develop and maintain utility programs, such as report generators.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Facilitate ad-hoc requests.
- MS in computer science or extensive experience in programming.
- Solid understanding of fixed income mathematic is a plus.
- Knowledge of a derivative trading platform, preferably Summit and associated C++ API is a plus.
- Strong C++ and preferably someExcel VBA.
- Experience using UNIX, preferably Solaris.
- Proficiencyin developing for relational databases. Oracle preferred, OCI, SQL+ and PL/SQL.
- Experience using Bloomberg and Reuters.
- High degree of motivation to enhance the level productivity via automation.
- Ability to work under pressure.