Performs routine scanning procedures for the MRI unit. Ensures patient safety and comfort during procedures. Ensures a high quality of film produced. Responsible for availability and sterility of supplies used for assigned area. Performs other related duties as assigned. May be cross-trained in other specialities.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiation Sciences
- Two years experience as a staff technologist required.
- MRI experience and MRI registry preferred.
Certifications / Licenses:
- Must be ARRT registered or registry eligible.
- CPR within 6 months of hire
Kosciusko Community Hospital
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 21 months ago