The incumbent is responsible for leading the production efforts within a production center at Warrick Operations. This role has accountability for EHS, quality, production, continuous improvement, employee engagement, and financial goals.
The incumbent is responsible to assess, develop, deploy and monitor for the following:
• EHS – ensure execution of department EHS plan
• Quality - Responsible for meeting requirements and insure internal and external customer requirements are met.
• Employee Engagement – responsible for growth and development, reward and recognition, communication, leadership and vision, supervisory effectiveness
• Improvement – implementation of ABS tools to deliver the department and plant goals
• Financial – annual budget, cost improvement activities, monthly forecast, insure department goals are met, implementation of DI
• Annual Planning - develop A3 business plans including EHS, financial, continuous improvement, employee engagement, quality, throughput, and resources
• Ensure that Alcoa’s policies and procedures are applied consistently
• Resolve issues relating to production, quality, EHS and human relations that occur in the Department.
• Assist with special project/assignments as required
ALCOA - 9 months ago
While many of its aluminum products may be lightweight, Alcoa is anything but. The company is among the world's top producers of...