Job Title : Superintendent
Location: San Jose, with regular travel to all projects both local and remote.
Position Summary: Manage field force. Responsible for supervision of manpower and productivity on jobs, development and training General Foremen and Site Superintendents.
- Oversee manpower on all assigned jobs.
- Establish production goals
- Manage production audits
- Building and updated detailed man-loaded construction schedules using MS Projects or Primavera software
- ISO Compliance
- Training and Safety.
- Must have 10-15 years experience in the industry.
- Actual experience with layout, grading, foundations, grounding, fencing, steel, equipment, bus, control buildings, SCADA and commissioning are a must.
- Strong communication, people and computer skills are a must.
- Must be able to recognize and develop production teams with a strong focus on safety and completing projects on time and profitably.
- Experience developing general foreman and site superintendents.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Cupertino Electric, Inc. - 14 months ago