A Superintendent is a hands-on position primarily assigned to onsite field/office locations, under the direction of the Division Manager and Project Manager; he/she is responsible for the planning and supervision of tasks that are assigned to the project. As with all Dynamic Industries employees, he/she is responsible for ensuring the representation of the company in a professional manner and maintaining our core safety values to subordinates. This position will interface with both company and client leadership on a daily bases.
Field Assignments are currently located in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Texas. Individuals will generally work 12 hours a day with 21 days on, 7 days off. Per Diem with living accommodations provided while on field assignment. Dynamic Industries offers a benefits package to include a 401k.
Manages 2-5 subordinate supervisor/foreman who supervise a total of 20-30 employees. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. May supervise up to 10 non-supervisory employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Assist with contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of well pads, facilities, or compressor stations.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at work site.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with client requirements and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Select, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or welding.
Candidates must have 5+ years experience in oil and gas, 2+ years experience in supervising oil field construction projects, and have working knowledge of weld pads and process piping systems. Experience may be substituted for those with a four year degree, and adequate references.
Intermediate computer skills involving word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and proper use of electronic mail services are required.
Approved to operate Company vehicle; motor vehicle report clearance.
Adherence to Dynamic Industries Safety Program/ Drug & Alcohol Program.
Medical Screening, Drug Testing, 18 years of age, and US work eligibility required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Dynamic Industries, Inc. - 20 months ago