We are looking for highly-motivated, career-minded candidates for the position of Superintendent.
Primary Job Duties:
Provides leadership and direction to construction crews, rendering hands-on assistance; is generally accountable for all aspects of each project to which his or her crews are assigned (including safety, quality and productivity) ; functions as an advocate and role model for NPLs Core Values, Leadership Principles and Culture of Personal Responsibility. Uses sound judgment in all interpersonal dealings. Thinks clearly, no matter the stress or difficulty of circumstances.
- Minimum 5 years gas-pipeline construction and replacement experience; 3 years as Foreman
- Completed O.S.H.A. Approved Competent Person Course
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record are required
- Good organizational skills and ability to understand the NPL business model
Effective leadership is required in getting all assigned crews to achieve stretch goals related to productivity, and to perform safely and with the quality required of NPL. Each successful candidate must possess:
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills
- Self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of gas-pipeline construction
To apply, please submit a resume to Area Manager, Dave Berry at dberry@GoNPL.com . You may also submit an application by clicking on "Apply Now" below.
NPL Construction - 20 months ago
The sunny southwestern US is smiling on Southwest Gas. The largest gas supplier in Arizona and Nevada, it provides natural gas to almost 1.9...