We are seeking Commercial Construction Superintendents with experience in high rise and multi-family projects for our Denver District office.
The successful candidate will manage all field construction on a mid to large project or may direct an area of a major project, reporting to a general superintendent.
Responsible for all field aspects of the project's budget, schedule and general performance, the successful candidate will be a key team member with responsibilities that include, but are not limited to the following:
• Managing and providing leadership for safety and environmental programs
• Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity
• Organizing and coordinating all subcontractor activities
• Supervising and mentoring field personnel
• Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
• Completing field administration: timesheets, quantity reports, purchases and the job diaries
• Coordinating all manpower, materials and equipment
Must have relevant experience as a Superitendent on commercial construction projects ranging in value from $10-$60 million.
A proven track record of delivering safe projects on schedule and within budget.
Demonstrated leadership skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to perform a variety of tasks under multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Journeyman Trade Certification in a related Construction trade will be considered an asset.
PCL offers one of the finest benefit programs in the industry including medical, dental, Rx, vision, life, AD&D, disability, 3 weeks of paid vacation, Flex Account, 401(k), stock ownership and much more. Join a dynamic team with a 106 + year tradition of excellence and growth.
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today
PCL Constructors Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job
PCL Construction Enterprises is the contractor to contact for commercial and civil construction concerns. The company is the parent of...