We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Superintendent for our Seattle Buildings District , managing all field construction and maintaining responsibility for all field aspects of the project’s budget, schedule, safety and general performance.
The primary responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and provide leadership for quality, safety and environmental programs
- Mentor, coach, supervise and train General Foreman, Foreman and field employees on the same site and/or multiple sites
- Develop and maintain positive client relations (owner, clients, consultants, public)
- Monitor job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity
- Organize, direct and coordinate all subcontractor activities
- Plan and implement construction means and methods, schedules, productivity innovations, site logistics
- Complete field administration duties including timesheets, quantity reports, purchases and job diaries
- Coordinate all manpower, materials and equipment
- Ensure project profitability
A degree in construction management, civil engineering or other related area is preferred, and a minimum of ten years experience in commercial buildings construction is required. Ideal candidates will demonstrate at least fifteen years of proven experience in hard bid and negotiated projects valued at $40 million and over.
Additional preferred qualities and skills include effective oral and written communication, proficiency in Microsoft Office, superior organizational ability, and effective team leadership. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
We offer exceptional benefits including health and dental, 401(k) and section 125 plans, long term disability insurance, life insurance, bonus compensation, equity participation, 3 weeks of vacation and much more! The PCL family of companies carries out its construction operations through a number of independent operating companies which operate in different construction markets or geographic areas across North America. Each company and location independently recruits the people it needs. EEO/M/F/D/V.
PCL Constructors Inc. - 9 months ago