The Maintenance Superintendent will act as a working supervisor; with almost all of his/her time spent performing maintenance functions. He/ she will also be responsible for assigning and follow up of all work completed by every employee which will include work order completion, the quick turn around of apartments, all required preventative maintenance tasks. This position requires that the individual be available to respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours.
- Complete resident work orders and all associated paperwork
- Responsible for preventative maintenance
- Responsible for site condition, appearance and curb appeal
- Responsible for apartment turnover for re-rental
- Inventory control, purchasing
- On call 24/7
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory skills
- Excellent communication and leadership
- 2 years of general maintenance experience
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems and carpentry
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
- 22 months ago - save job
Over the last three decades, WinnResidential and its affiliates have met every challenge encountered, demonstrating to clients and residents...