Supervising Attorney – Immigration
Home \ Supervising Attorney – Immigration
The McCann Law Group, LLP is seeking an experienced Immigration Attorney to manage the firm’s Immigration Law practice area. We are looking to expand into immigration on a state and possible national platform. The candidate will potentially bring portable book of immigration clients into the firm and manage the growth of the firm’s immigration practice with managing attorney. The candidate will manage the day to day handling of all immigration files and supervise paralegals and other support staff on the team.
• J.D From accredited law school and FL Bar Licensed – Required
• Business Degree or background – Preferred
• 5 + Years’ experience in Immigration – Strongly Preferred
• Portable book of business – Preferred
• Multiple languages – Preferred
• Supervising Experience – Preferred
Pre-Employment Screening will include:
• Criminal Background Check/ Past Employment Verification (Assessment Screening, if applicable)
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive pay, with major medical, dental and vision insurance along with AFLAC supplemental insurance, 401K, 6 paid holidays per year and PTO (paid time off)
For consideration, please submit your resume/cv to Jennifer Mason at email@example.com or
CAS is an EEO/AA Employer.
Consumer Attorney Services, P.A.
- 2 years ago - save job