The McCann Law Group, LLP is seeking a Supervising Attorney. The Supervising Attorney is primarily responsible for managing a team of paralegals, case managers, lender correspondents, and other legal professionals. Handle a case load of 400 – 500 active foreclosure defense files.
• Aggressively and proactively manage the progress of 400 – 500 active foreclosure defense files towards successful resolutions.
• Supervise 5- 8 legal staff members
• Communicate with team and delegate tasks as necessary
• Facilitate client communication
• Perform Legal research and case strategy analysis
• Track and evaluate personnel
• Other duties as assigned.
• FL Bar License
• 2- 3 years legal practice
• 2 years management and supervisory experience
• Foreclosure defense / mortgage experience
Pre-Employment Screening will include:
• Criminal Background Check/ Past Employment Verification (Assessment Screening, if applicable)
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive pay, with major medical, dental and vision insurance along with AFLAC supplemental insurance, 401K, 6 paid holidays per year and PTO (paid time off)
For consideration, please submit your resume/cv to Jennifer Mason at email@example.com or apply online at http://www.consumerattorneyservices.com/. CAS is an EEO/AA Employer.
Consumer Attorney Services, P.A.
- 2 years ago - save job