MWH is seeking a Supervising Wastewater Engineer to support our Baton Rouge, Louisiana office to work primarily on wastewater treatment, collection, and pumping projects. This position interacts throughout the organization internally and with clients, members of business and professional organizations and vendors externally.
1. Plans and develops engineering projects in the areas of wastewater/water design. This involves exploration of subject area, definition of scope and selection of problems for investigation and development of novel concepts and approaches.
2. Ability to lead/manage/mentor a project team on all aspects of design and project implementation.
3. Ability to work with engineering staff at all levels, and with regulatory agency staff.
4. Excellent client management skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Participate in marketing and business development activities within the municipal wastewater and water marketplaces. Assist with proposal preparation and other marketing activities.
6. Support wastewater and water projects in other MWH offices in the United States and internationally.
7. Working knowledge of Louisiana wastewater/water project permitting requirements and water quality regulations.
BS or MS degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related field and a minimum of 8-12 years of progressive experience in wastewater projects.
Professional Engineer in Louisiana, or ability to obtain within 12 months.
MWH - 16 months ago
If it's wet, MWH Global will make it work. The environmental engineering, construction, and management firm specializes in...