The Base Supervisor (Inflight) is responsible to the Chief Pilot and the Manager of Inflight for the overall flight operations including the overseeing of Flight Attendants and Pilots.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervise Flight and Cabin Crews.
Assists the Chief Pilot and the Manager of In-Flight in supervising the performance, appearance, and conduct of FAs and Pilots consistent with Company regulations and professional standards.
In all assigned crew bases, distribute company manual revisions, bulletins and Jeppesen Airway Manual revisions to the pilots’ and flight attendants’ V-Files within 24 hours of receipt.
Supervisors may be assigned more than one base.
Oversee the safe operation of the crew base(s).
Assist in administrative duties and problem solving for all crews regardless of Republic Airways Holdings entity.
Assist with disciplinary action as needed.
Accomplish other duties as assigned by the Company
Must be able to successfully complete Flight Attendant Training and ability to maintain Flight Attendant qualification.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Candidates must possess strong leadership skills
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be a team player, friendly and out going, possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Assertive, self-directed and independent work habits.
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle interruptions and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with confidential materials and information
- Airline industry and/or supervisory experience definitely preferred but not required.
- Must have the ability to travel that will include some overnight stays as required.
- Must also be willing to relocate to assigned base if requested.
Republic Airways - 4 months ago
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...