Intelligrated (www.intelligrated.com) is a leading North American-based, single-point provider of automated material handling solutions with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Headquartered in Mason, Ohio, Intelligrated designs, manufactures and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor systems, IntelliSort® sortation systems, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, Real Time Solutions® order fulfillment systems, warehouse control software and advanced machine controls—all supported by 24X7 Customer Service and Support.
erving the warehousing, distribution, consumer product manufacturing, postal and parcel markets, Intelligrated collaborates closely with its clients to develop productivity solutions and support their needs throughout the life of their material handling systems.
Our Customer Service General Maintenance member will operate within our customers facilities performing the maintenance function per the Intelligrated contract. They are critical to the smooth operation of our customers distribution centers and will be required to perform troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance of our customers various material handling systems. This member must take the initiative to coordinate with other department’s the activities required for the safe and satisfactory completion of the any job tasks. This member must take responsibility for the safety, quality and timely execution of these support services being provided to our customer. The candidate will represent Intelligrated on site and will also need to follow our customer’s guidelines for general work practices outlined on site.
HS diploma/GED required
- Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Complete work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Clean, maintain and troubleshoot basic problems with the material handling equipment
- Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to procedures.
- Execute a safe and timely quality oriented preventive maintenance occurrence on the conveyor system
- Follow-up contact with customers and other departments to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Take the initiative to provide information to the Customer Service Department and other members of management so as to enhance Customer Service success.
- Adhere to all department and company standards, operating procedures and safety requirements while contributing to improvement.
- Ensure the appropriate paperwork is completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain inventory of company supplied tools.
- Ensure personal hygiene and appearances comply with company defined standards.
- Be an active participant in cleaning the conveyor systems and part cage as appropriate
1-2 years related experience required
Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
Shift work may be required
Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting experienced required
Controls and Networking troubleshooting experienced required
Excellent communication skills with (or to) individuals or groups and customer verbally and/or in writing using the English language (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Conveyor and/or Sortation experience a plus
Ability to stand or walk on concrete or steel grating for an entire shift
Intelligrated - 16 months ago
Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including...