The Claims Supervisor is responsible for the day to day supervision of the claims processors. The position maintains all production and management reporting. The Supervisor identifies, communicates and holds staff accountable for performance expectations; monitors/appraises the job results/performance and promotes a positive, team-oriented work environment.
- AA/AS - Associates Degree or equivalent required.
- BA/BS - Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 1 to 3 years related experience required.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Claims Processing background with knowledge of Facets, Excel, CPT, HCPCS and ICD9 Coding required.
here to learn more about the Fidelis Care employee benefits
Fidelis Care - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
From its origin in 1993 as the Catholic Health Services Plan of Brooklyn and Queens, Inc., Fidelis Care has grown -- both in the scope of...