The Contributor Services Supervisor, is responsible for supervising the ongoing development of the contributor services team and associated operations, helping ensure that Getty Images’ contributors (Photographers, Photojournalists, Filmmakers, and Musicians) are paid in a timely manner and are given excellent customer service.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Managing the Contributor Services team, including objective setting, performance evaluations, coaching, and training of team members; balancing workload across team; and acting as the escalation point for complex and/or sensitive contributor queries.
- Enforcing and reporting against service level agreements for contributor queries in our ticketing system, as well as contributor data set-up in the various systems.
- Working closely with Contributor Services manager, and Royalty Operations analysts to ensure successful royalty calculation and reporting is performed accurately and timely.
- Helping ensure that internal controls and processes with royalty payments, assets and contributor data and contracts are communicated and adhered to.
Education and Certifications
- Minimum of 5 years relevant and/or management experience in this field
- Experience in accounting, auditing, or roles involving high degree of numerical analysis preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Solid data analysis experience preferred.
- Solid customer service experience preferred.
- Good understanding of how databases work.
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent experience