Posting Job Title: Supervisor, Customer Care
Requisition #: 146821BR
Posting Location: Ontario, CA, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Posting Job Title: Supervisor, Customer Care
Posting Job Description: Time Warner Cable West Region is currently seeking a Customer Care Supervisor for our Ontario, CA office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Assists department manager with supervising, interviewing, selecting, promoting, scheduling, training, motivating, evaluating and disciplining of assigned group of Customer Care Representatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in answering and responding to the overflow of telephone calls to the Customer Care department and researches, resolves and responds to difficult customer inquiries.
- Reviews telephone and sales activity reports to develop objectives related to increasing the skill levels of Customer Care Representatives and to improve the productivity and customer service levels of the department.
- Monitors the Customer Care Representative's telephone calls and reviews quality assurance data and scores and other transaction records to evaluate performance, analyze trends, provide constructive feedback and recommend training needs.
- Ensures productivity and department service levels standards are met.
- Trains, coaches, monitor, and reward Customer Care Representatives on various division marketing campaigns to achieve projected sales goals.
- Creates departmental correspondence and reports for both internal and external dissemination.
**Please note: Hours vary per call center shifts, including Saturday or Sunday.
Skills & Qualifications:
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Supervisory experience in a high-volume call center is requisite. Sales experience is a must.
- Requires excellent communication skills, written and oral, including the ability to interact with all levels of management, staff and the public.
- Candidate must possess strong leadership qualities including the ability to effectively motivate employees.
Will spend 80% of the time "walking the floor" through out the call center handling escalated customer issues. Must have strong communication skills for telephone and in-person contact. Requires sitting, standing for long periods of time, typing, data entry and reading on a computer.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly required to talk and hear while communicating face-to-face, by telephone and via written correspondence; Required to use hand to type on a computer keyboard, handle objects and paperwork; Frequently required to sit, stand and bend at the knee and waist and walk; Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder; Required to use close vision to read and be able to focus. Works primarily indoors throughout the year; will require occasional travel, using personal vehicle, to attend work related meetings and training sessions. Must be available to work extended hours as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
FCC Unit_TWC: 7532
Controlling Establishment ID: 00378 - Ontario Dupont
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 13 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...