The primary function of this position is to supervise staff and provide expertise and customer service support on a wide variety of inquiries to your team and customers. Ensuring that issues are handled properly and in accordance with ASH Policy and Procedures. Monitoring department goals according to ASH Performance Standards.
· Supervises staff and monitors performance.
· Supervises staff in daily operations.
· Provides coaching, counseling and training of staff.
· Prepares annual performance evaluations to be delivered timely.
· Performs quality review on recorded calls according to call center procedures.
· Meet with each Agent on a monthly basis to review overall performance.
· Conduct team meeting at least monthly, to provide updates and team building activity.
· Educate Agents on all policies and procedures.
· Interview and make recommendations for open positions in the call center.
· Maintain scheduling, timecards, and related reports.
· Ensure calls are answered in a timely manner by monitoring calls on ACD system.
· Monitor all queues according to ASH Performance Standard goals.
· Work closely with management to achieve team and department goals.
· P erforms necessary research, resolving issues and responds to inquiries from internal and external customers.
· Researching and resolving the issues of escalated calls.
· Taking calls requiring assistance from a supervisor.
· Assist Agents by silent monitoring call and taking over if needed.
· Research issues thoroughly by interfacing with Manager or other departments, etc.
· Assist in updating and implementing Policies and Procedures as needed.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Care Administration preferred.
· Two - four years of progressive experience performing customer service required.
· Lead or supervisory experience in a call center environment preferred.
· Health Care or Health Insurance experience preferred.
· Knowledge of Microsoft (Word/Excel/Outlook) required.
· Experience with a Workforce Management tool preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
ASH Companies - 5 months ago