Media Storm- Supervisor, Digital
As a Supervisor on our digital team, you’ll oversee Tune-In, Branding and Direct Response accounts and take a leadership role by owning client relationships and managing a team of Planners and Coordinators to deliver the results that have made us the go-to pros for an entire industry. The Digital Media Supervisor is the day-to-day focal point to the account and is tasked with being well versed in all key accounts the agency handles. You will be responsible for research, strategy, and overall budget management of several accounts.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Aids in the creation of client media objectives and strategies
- Must be proficient and have experience in media planning and negotiations
- Responsible for creating media specific documents such as RFP’s, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, POV’s, and other related functions
- Able to work independently and have excellent time management skills
- Manage and serve as resource for Digital team of Planners and Coordinators, which includes but is not limited to supervising employee performance and time management
- Maintain media budgets and overall budget summaries for various accounts
- Work closely with media team to create strategic vision for client campaigns
- Negotiates partnership contracts as well as content integration on publishers where necessary
- Skilled with syndicated research (ComScore, Nielsen @Plan) as it relates to the online world Able to strategically research clients needs within these suites to support overall media plan rationale
- Must be able to present media plans and/or POV’s clearly in writing and through in person presentation
- Provides creative analysis and recommendations when appropriate to improve media performance
- In-depth knowledge of third party ad serving suites like DoubleClick and Atlas
- Maintains relationship with sites including new opportunities and creative issues
- Constantly research new market technologies and innovative solutions for clients
- Assist in collaboration with accounting department to develop a streamlined approach to online invoicing
- Provide research support during development of Objectives & Strategies and plans (@Plan, Media Metrix, Nielsen-NetRatings, AdRelevance)
About Media Storm
- 4-5 years of media planning/buying experience.
- At least 2-3 years of online media planning/buying
- Strong writing, presentation, analysis, and negotiating skills
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Experience using Atlas and/or DoubleClick
- Experience with online research tools such as Nielsen, @Plan, AdRelevance, Comscore, etc...
- Experience working within areas such as Online Video, Rich Media, Alternative Pricing Models (i.e. cpe), SEM, SEO, Social Marketing (paid and non-paid), Mobile, and Gaming a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
- Entertainment experience is a plus
Media Storm is a strategic media agency providing innovative marketing solutions for clients in the entertainment industry. Through the creation of ad campaigns and the planning and execution of media strategies, Media Storm specializes in building audiences, acquiring customers, and driving traffic both online and off. Our client list boasts some of the most watched and acclaimed broadcast, cable, and film properties including FX, Food Network, Fox, NBC Universal, Showtime, and 20th Century Fox.
For additional information on Media Storm or our other divisions; The Water Cooler Group, Maude or Hip Genius; check us out at www.mediastorm.biz
Founded in 2001 by cable and entertainment media veterans Craig Woerz and Tim Williams, Media Storm LLC (www.mediastorm.biz) Norwalk, Conn.,...