Posting Job Title: Supervisor, Field Sales
Requisition #: 142648BR
Posting Location: United States - Ohio - Findlay
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Supervise a team of Direct Sales Representatives in a manner which contributes to team effectiveness and supports the company’s objectives. The objectives are to gain customers, provide a high quality service, project a positive company image, operate in the most cost-effective manner possible, high performance, revenue growth, and maintain competitive advantage.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with DSR’s in the field daily on a rotating or as needed basis.
- Complete observations sheet on DSR’s and report finds to management.
- Spend time in office on rotating basis with other supervisors.
- Ensure that team of Direct Sales Representatives meets or exceeds weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals as determined by management, other related objectives may be added that maximize product penetration.
- Work directly with Direct Sales team to establish individual goals, objectives and action plans designed to attain company, departmental, and personal objectives.
- Responsible for dissemination of information, responsibilities and assignments to sales team as directed by management.
- Ensure all Direct Sales Representatives maintain a customer friendly and professional image and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Ensure all DSR’s sell in accordance with properly authorized company policies.
- Ensure all sales meet the company’s standards.
- Submit new strategies, ideas and suggestions for meeting budget expectations whenever possible and applicable to management.
- Provide information to management on the results of sales and provide feedback from the public on promotional campaigns.
- Assist management to ensure retuned proper market coverage. Inspect unworkable addresses returned by the sales staff, such as vacants, voids and deletes.
- Coordinate and facilitate missed or problem installations with sales reps, customers and technical department.
- Verify accuracy of check in and payroll for the DSR’s.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports as directed by management.
- Interview and evaluate potential candidates for the Direct Sales Staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED), college degree preferred.
Required: 1 year direct/outside sales experience in the industry or 3-5 years direct/outside sales experience outside of the industry.
Preferred: 2-4 years direct/outside sales leadership in or outside of the industry.
Preferred: Associates or Bachelors Degree
Travel requirements and frequency:
Communication Skill level:
- Primarily in system location and to the division headquarters. Travel throughout division’s footprint may occasionally be required
- Must own vehicle to use for work. Requires a valid drivers license, good driving record and proof of auto insurance
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Plans, staffs, coaches, evaluates and directs work of employees of a work unit.
More on TWC
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0534
Controlling Establishment ID: 00481 - Findlay
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...