Anthelio is currently looking for a desktop Field Service Supervisor. In this role, under limited supervision and according to established policies and procedures, you will provide leadership and resource management for the Field Service department. This role will supervise multiple sites managing the break/fix aspects of desktop service as well as projects for the customer account.
- Provides supervisory leadership to the staff to promote quality service and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for supervising the Site Leads and associated staff at each site in achieving SLA’s.
- Engages with Site Leads and Client Site Executives in the escalation process of high priority issues for quick resolution.
- Work with Site Leads to keep the number of reopened cases to a minimum.
- Assists in employee actions such as hiring, terminating, scheduling, training, evaluating and disciplining Field Service employees.
- Performs routine meetings with the staff at the sites.
- Monitors work queues of each site to ensure meeting SLA requirements.
- Provides reports on case aging, break/fix, customer contact and spot check to the staff.
- Manages on call rotation and time off requests.
- Travel up to 40%.
- Other duties as requested.
- Associates degree in Health Information Management Technology preferred, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Two plus years in Desktop Field Services experience with at least two years of demonstrated supervisory or lead experience preferred
- Analytical ability to gather and interpret data to identify discrepancies, problems or issues, to determine compliance with regulations, policies and procedures and to apply sound judgment
- Communication and interpersonal skills for contact with internal and external customers to obtain and interpret a variety of information based on knowledge of departmental practices, hospital policies and programs and specific technical and regulatory knowledge
- Conflict resolution, discretion, diplomacy, tact and listening skills
- Project management skills
- Leadership skills such as accountability, decision-making, coaching and counseling
Anthelio - 15 months ago
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...