Supervises and coordinates activities of assigned crews of quipment operators and construction support for drilling and completion operations. Ensures the overall well-being of equipment operations under direct supervision.
Monitors operator performance and work progress, proper use and care of equipment and adherence to company policy and procedures. Confirms operators inspect vehicles and equipment for proper and safe functionality in accordance with company policy and procedure. Trains equipment operators in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, and company policies.
- Understands company construction specifications and/or expectations such as well location nuances, pad/road requirements, drilling rig requirements, completions service requirements and determines construction service requirements and plans/adjusts procedures accordingly.
- Assigns work to subordinate staff, based on LEG needs, resources, equipment availability and operator requirements of specific job. Confers with managerial and technical personnel, other departments, and LEG company personnel to resolve problems and coordinate activities. Communicates with maintenance department to improve serviceability and performance on all equipment.
- Estimates resources, equipment material and operator requirements to complete jobs in a timely manner. Validates field tickets to facilitate billing process and ensure company documentation is completed
accurately. Coordinates construction schedule to control overtime, equipment utilization and completion of construction project according to timeline. Ensures projects are done efficiently while maintaining quality standards.
- Conducts performance based counseling with equipment operators in accordance company policy and procedure. Assist in the evaluation of key vendors. Practices and implements company safety initiatives both internally with staff and externally with subcontractors.
- Monitors subordinates timesheets, fuel usage, equipment maintenance, safety compliance and quality of work to ensure compliance with best practices and LEG rules.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Practice good judgment and decision making.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Regularly required to talk or hear; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Frequently required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally required to taste and smell.
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly, Frequently, Occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts; work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather); extreme heat (non-weather) risk of electrical shock; work with explosives; risk of radiation; and vibration.
- Noise level is moderate, loud or very loud.
Lewis Energy Group - 17 months ago