Posting Job Title: Supervisor, Inbound Sales
Requisition #: 142786BR
Posting Location: United States - Texas - San Antonio
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Supervisor, Inbound Sales for our Marketing & Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
To supervise, coach, monitor, develop and motivate the Inbound Sales team to achieve churn and departmental sales goals and objectives; provide leadership necessary to deliver excellent service to internal and external customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise a staff of Inbound Sales Representatives to achieve departmental goals and meet all budgeted figures. Focus will be on Inbound Sales.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Inbound Sales call center to maintain churn and subscriber growth. Ensure timely and professional communication with internal and external customers to minimize losses in all core products.
- Track call performance and departmental results including the reporting of daily, weekly, monthly results. Track and report individual performances and incentives. Regularly measure and quantify performance and provide timely feedback.
- Initiate and coordinate activities and incentives to generate and maintain motivation and enthusiasm. Motivate staff and actively participate in continuous improvement efforts through coaching, facilitating, and team building.
- Act upon department personnel issues including hiring, timely performance reviews, counseling and progressive disciplinary actions as needed.
- Responsible for keeping all Inbound Sales Representatives informed of changes or updates that impact their work.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with department personnel and division colleagues by demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- Participate in the interview and selection process for Inbound Sales Representative positions. Interview, hire, train, and counsel associates to maintain budgeted staffing levels.
- Support and exemplify all company policies, including professionalism, teamwork, EEO/AA, positive communication, both internally and externally, and customer care.
- Monitor and develop day to day performance of Inbound Sales staff with expert technical assistance in ICOMS system functions including random phone monitoring and account monitoring for representatives.
- Research competitors’ offers and communicate to Inbound Sales Representatives.
- Sustain a current knowledge of code and save offers, troubleshooting, and billing for an effective retentive approach.
- Other duties as assigned.
More on TWC
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business or a related field preferred. High school diploma / GED preferred or 5 years equivalent experience.
- A minimum of three to five years of demonstrated success in a call center environment.
- Thorough understanding of retention and sales principles and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, and Access applications.
- Knowledge of CSG, ACSR, and billing codes.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must possess strong leadership skills, including the ability to lead by example and maintain professional customer sales/service/Retention skills at all times.
- Must be able to maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Must possess persuasive verbal and written communication skills and the ability motivate others. Solid organizational skills are required.
- Must possess sound judgment, as well as good problem solving and decision making ability.
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
Time Warner Cable - 18 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...