Supervisor- Loss Mitigation
Monitor and direct Loan Servicing Representative's (LSR’s) activities to ensure compliance with zero gap tolerance, maintain timelines and quality of deal files. Performing daily audits and documenting monthly coaching's for each LSR, monitoring reports and daily production to reach monthly performance goals.
1. Monitor, coach and direct a team of up to 10 people and direct their activities to meet department objectives, standards and goals.
2. Provide status reports, performance reports and other reports as required by management as well as maintain accurate records for LSR's including but not limited to: training, counseling sessions, timekeeping records, and performance evaluations.
3. Develop and use exception reports to direct LSR's activities and monitor key performance goals to optimize performance.
1. Minimum of 2 year experience in Loss Mitigation, performing risk analysis of delinquent loans.
2. Additional experience in default mortgage servicing preferred. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
3. Must demonstrate ability to analyze liquidation options and financial information for non-performing borrowers and direct resolution as per Company and investor requirements.
4. Demonstrates leadership ability in motivating, directing, and managing a team of 7 to 10 direct reports.
5. Excellent negotiation and customer skills with both internal and external customers.
6. Good communication (oral and written) skills.
7. Excellent computer skills, including use of all Office applications.
8. Must have intermediate Excel skills. 10. Ability to handle stress and multiple projects with competing interests for time.
SPS offers a competitive benefits package with a variety of elements including paid time off, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) plan including a company match. Listed below are highlights of the benefits package.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Eight Paid Annual Holidays
Medical, Dental and Vision
401(k) Retirement Plan
Heath Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
Life and AD&D Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. - 2 years ago