Posting Job Title: Supervisor, MDU Sales
Requisition #: 147009BR
Posting Location: Appleton, WI, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Under general supervision of the MDU Sales Manager, this position will provide on-going supervision and training to the multi family sales Representatives.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Area Sales Manager to supervise all Direct Sales activities.
- Monitor attendance, production and other activities of Direct Sales Reps.
- Enforce policies and procedures.
- Take corrective action when needed and document actions taken.
- Responsible for writing and conducting performance evaluations.
- Analyze sales areas and performance to required quotas to provide feedback to Direct Sales Reps.
- Interviews, selection and training of new employees.
- Compile field sales results and report as required to the Area Sales Manager.
- Assist in ensuring that staffing levels are adequate to meet scheduled activity and sales requirements.
- Assist Area Sales Manager in conducting sales meetings regarding sales product offers, bonuses, sales activities, goal setting, etc.
- Promptly handle customer complaints regarding scheduling, pricing, and other direct sales-related calls.
- Assist Area Sales Manager in establishing policies and procedures, commissions, incentives/bonuses etc.
- Keep management and/or other departments abreast of current developments, concerns or events as they occur. Coordinate with other supervisors and managers as needed.
- Maintain effective supervisor-employee communication. Provide leadership and recognition as appropriate.
- Provide Sales and Product training to Direct Sales Reps as necessary.
- Attends all departmental and general meetings as required.
- Work hours vary and flexibility in meeting company needs that require weekdays and weekends.
- Provides general assistance to management, supports company initiatives and other duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above and below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience :
Requires a high school diploma, two year degree or equivalent.
College Degree preferred.
Three (3) years of direct sales experience required and one year of supervisory experience required, preferably in a CATV environment.
General understanding of the Communications or Cable Television, Telephony/Wireless industry and or any equivalent experience.
A general understanding of installation methods/procedures and plant operation/technical knowledge is required.
Requires excellent organizational and communications skills.
Must be able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
Strong motivational and training skills with a desire to learn.
Strong organizational skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point).
Strong proficiency in Excel preferred.
This position will require the use of your own vehicle and to be in good standing with local, state and governmental motor vehicle agencies. You must also present proper documentation indicating said vehicle is insured and in good standing on a yearly basis.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8342
Controlling Establishment ID: 00032 - Appleton Destination Dr
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 8 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...