We are excited to announce this opportunity within our Engineer team in our Mason, OH office - Supervisor, Mechanical Engineering. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall performance of customer projects. As such, you will assist the Engineering Manager to ensure operational effectiveness of the engineering department.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in prior related work experience
- Manage department engineers (12 to 17) effectively, maintaining open communication
- Drive issues, changes, and improvements as required to improve the department and project execution
- Define and track performance measures for engineering resources and projects
- Monitor and drive process updates both within the department and outside the department, ensuring alignment with other disciplines
- Ensure effective communication to all disciplines and cross-functional groups within the organization
- Monitor and drive engineering standards and ensure alignment with product teams as well as cross-functional teams
- Manage internal and external customer communications, expectations and conflicts
- Develop processes, procedures, and provide leadership and training to department personnel
Minimum eight (8) years experience in the material handling industry is preferred
Intelligrated is a leading North American-owned, single-point provider of automated material handling solutions with operations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Intelligrated designs, manufactures and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor systems, IntelliSort® sortation systems, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, Real Time Solutions® order fulfillment systems, warehouse control software and advanced machine controls—all supported by 24x7 Customer Service and Support.
Serving the warehousing, distribution, consumer product manufacturing, postal and parcel markets, Intelligrated collaborates closely with its clients to develop productivity solutions and support their needs throughout the life of their material handling systems.
Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including...