Job Description:Primary Responsibilities:|
Procedures that implement the QAPD related to
- Develop, deploy, and maintain the B&W mPower QAPD.
- Develop, deploy and maintain Quality Program
Nuclear Fuel design and Manufacturing.
Related QA Program Plan.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain the B&W mPower Fuels
implementation with primary suppliers.
- Coordinate NQA-1 1994 QA Program Standard
- Support the Corrective Action Program.
- Support Document/Record Control.
- Interface with Fuel Engineering and Fuel
- Facilitate a periodic Management Assessment
assigned, either for Internal of Supplier Audits /
- Participate as an Auditor or Lead Auditor when
Job Requirements:Knowledge and Experience:
particular NQA-1 1994
- Minimum 20 years in commercial nuclear QA.
- Expert knowledge of 10CFR50 Appendix B and 10CFR21.
- Expert knowledge of NQA-1 quality standards, in
Commercial Nuclear Fuel design, testing,
- Expert knowledge of US NRC Regulations regarding
manufacturing, and shipment.
- Served as Lead Auditor on multiple internal and
multiple communication styles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adaptability to
related standards pertaining to manufacturing,
- Advanced procedure writing skills.
- Knowledgeable in ASME Codes and Standards and
assembly and construction of nuclear plants and
disciplines in one or more of operations,
- Additional experience in Light Water Reactor
engineering, procurement, quality assurance, quality
and presentations using MS Office Applications
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical report writing
including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project.
computer network applications (email, file server
- Demonstrated proficiency at the user level in
data access, wireless handheld devices, file sharing
Education and Training:
technology, or; substitute a combination of other
- BS Degree or higher in engineering, science,
college education and technical certifications
demonstrating advanced training in nuclear plant
operations, engineering, procurement, or
the area of human factored procedures (desired, not
- Lead Auditor training course certification.
- Advanced procedure writing training, especially in
Req. Code : 5046
Division/Department : B&W Nuclear Energy
% of Travel Required : 30-40%
The Babcock & Wilcox Companies - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard