Posting Job Title: Supervisor, Order Management
Requisition #: 144471BR
Posting Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Area of Interest: Administrative/Clerical
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Order Management Supervisor is responsible for accessing daily workload requirements and assigning tasks to Order Entry and Provisioning Coordinators. Supervisor will review dashboards and reports throughout the day to ensure resources are allocated properly and productivity goals are being met.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the Order Entry and Provisioning Coordinators by utilizing the Salesforce.com dashboard; the Fibertrak database; and the CMS Supervisor Tool.
- Assign daily work to Order Entry and Provisioning Coordinators, and post daily results.
- Supervise each order entry coordinator's daily productivity and provide direction to order entry coordinators related to productivity by utilizing the Salesforce.com dashboard; the Fibertrak database; and the CMS Supervisor Tool.
- Manage the communications between and Sales, Field Support Specialists, Project Coordinators, Technical Operations, and Management.
- Manage daily reports and communicate with management related to order volume and productivity.
- Plans, staffs, evaluates and directs work of employees of a work unit.
- Supervise special projects.
- Order Management Supervisor must be proficient in all Commercial processes and business rules and possess excellent organization, prioritization and decision making skills.
- Supervisor must have the ability to communicate effectively with all members of the commercial department in a proactive and professional manner.
- Supervisor must be familiar with ICOMs, CSG, SFDC, Fibertrak, Avaya CMS, MS Office software with the ability to learn other databases as required.
- Supervisor is responsible for monitoring and reviewing productivity and attendance requirements with Order Entry and Provisioning Coordinators.
- Commercial Order Entry and Provisioning experience.
Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one year or greater related experience
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...