The Production Supervisor is responsible for meeting and exceeding production objectives and for complete adherence to company and regulatory procedures and requirements. This position will train and develop direct reports to maximize efficiencies and manufacture a quality product in a safe cGMP environment. This fast paced position requires the ability to plan, multi-task and execute on a daily basis. Looking for a 3rd shift supervisor.
- Plan, supervise and direct and manufacturing personnel to achieve short and long term departmental objectives.
- Problem solves / troubleshoots production issues and recommends / implements changes to maximize production yields and efficiencies.
- Ensure staff is properly trained and competent in all technical aspects of their positions.
- Actively promote and maintain a safe work environment.
- Establish staffing guidelines and distribute workload so as to deliver maximum results.
- Maintain two way dialog with direct reports on work and results.
- Communicate company and departmental goals and objectives assuring that these are clearly understood by the shift.
- Complete and maintain all necessary documentation including applicable cGMP documents.
- Work with Maintenance, Quality Control and other departments as needed in order to ensure adherence to Standard
- Operating Procedures, Quality and cGMP Standards.
- Administer company policies regarding attendance, conduct, performance, quality, safety and teamwork.
- Interacts with Quality, Planning and Engineering daily to assure production schedules are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for personnel development. Instruct, train, motivate and assist employees so that company and departmental objectives are achieved.
- Accountable for shift results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task to achieve desired results
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills - development of team
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- 3+ year's supervisory experience in a production environment.
- 1+ years experience in an FDA/cGMP regulated production operation.
- Manufacturing experience in a multi-shift facility
- Two year technical degree from accredited institution
Warehousing & Manufacturing
Moderate: Mostly standing, walking, bending, frequently lifting
• Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers
• Manual dexterity required.
Supervises production personnel for entire shift — can be responsible for upwards of 30 people.
• The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated.
• Noise levels are considered low to moderate.
Apr 9, 2013, 11:31:00 AM
Herbalife - 20 months ago
Is it a weight-loss supplement or a way of life? Only Herbalife Ltd. knows for sure. Formerly known as WH Holdings (Cayman Islands), this...