Supervisor, Quality Control-TUC1179
At Bombardier, 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Oversee and/or perform daily activities for an assigned functional area of Bombardier Regional Aircraft Services (i.e., Quality Inspection, Maintenance/Operations, Line Maintenance, Interiors, and Exterior Finish) including work assignments, team meetings, provision of technical expertise, training, performance feedback, and mentoring as well as assisting with interviews and hiring process. Specific Supervisory responsibilities may vary based upon assigned area within Bombardier Regional Aircraft Services.
- Typically 4 or more years practical experience in the procedures, practices, inspection methods, materials, tools, machine tools, and equipment generally used in the specific area
- Demonstrated ability in area of specialization
- Training skills necessary to train employees in the performance of duties within area of specialization
- A&P Certificate as applicable per assigned area
- Repairman certificate required, FAA Airframe and Power plant Licenses preferred
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize, assign, and coordinate workload of team members within a multiple project setting
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with assigned employees, other business areas, contractors, and customers
- Communication skills necessary to easily and accurately communicate with customers
- Ability to work shift unsupervised
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job: Quality Control
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Zip Code US
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 30.04.2013, 2:53:37 PM
Bombardier - 7 months ago
A pioneer in the aerospace industry, Learjet Inc. builds high-performance business jets -- the limos of the sky. The company...