Posting Job Title: Supervisor, Retail Partners
Requisition #: 149717BR
Posting Location: Coeur DAlene, ID, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
- Sales Supervisor will work with Store Manager for meeting or exceeding an average annualized PSU Goal to be determined based on location count, budget expectations and traffic trends. PSU Budget/Goal determined by the Director of Retail Stores and assessed by the needs of the business during any given month. Monitors cable store customer service interaction to identify sales opportunities within all transactions
- Reviews customized reporting to highlight areas of opportunities with each representative for coaching purposes
- Provide a shopping experience catered to each and every customer while recommending solutions based on customers' specific needs.
- Train and monitor representatives in techniques to assist customers in the selection and purchase of products and services.
- Effectively communicate product and service information, feature functionality, billing procedures and equipment usage to each customer.
- Work with retention personnel/Retail Sales Specialists to retain customers seeking to disconnect or downgrade services through examining the needs of the customers as they pertain to TWC products/services.
- Effectively process customer bill payments (location dependent)
- Achieve all sales (PSU/MRR/Bundles/SIK/WB/etc.) quotas set for the department by following the established departmental policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate full understanding of current marketing campaigns and offerings and have the ability to communicate them clearly to customers and other employees
- Accurate data entry into billing system.
- Work with Store Manager to manage all Retail Sales Specialists (RSS) in driving sales behavior
- Coach and mentor all RSS in achieving sales performance at or above expectations
- Manage E3 process
- Work with a regional team of Sales Supervisors to ensure sharing of Best Practices
- Assist in handling reconciliation of all cashiers receipts and prepare the daily deposit as needed to support Operation Supervisor
- Maintain daily staff attendance record
- Review daily break and lunch schedules based on staffing levels and make appropriate changes and ensure staff adheres to schedule.
- Report the status of daily work issues to the Operations Supervisor and/or Store Manager
- Flexible Work Schedule based on 7 day retail environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Attend conference calls, trainings and meetings as needed/requested with little to no notice
- Maintenance and delivery of all Corrective Action documents within sales teams
FCC Unit_TWC: 4108
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid Driver's license and a safe driving history required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Retail or Communications Industry required.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in Retail or Communications Industry required.
- Must possess excellent typing skills (45 WPM). Data-entry experience and PC knowledge required (must demonstrate competency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows).
- Work weekends as needed to accomplish goals.
- Remains on-call nights and weekends as required to accomplish objectives.
- Travels out of state as required for training. Travels within Division to other retail locations as needed to provide customer sales, service, and support.
- Knowledge of cable television hook-up, converter hook-up, VCR/DVR, Digital Phone hook-up, or equivalent required.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance and be able to work flexible evening and weekend hours. Must be available for occasional overtime.
- Must be able to interact positively with other TWC departments and locations as required to accomplish tasks.
- Must be able to interact with coworkers in a positive manner, follow directions and work rules, and accept constructive feedback
Controlling Establishment ID: 00267 - Coeur D'Alene W Kathleen
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...