Posting Job Title: Supervisor, Sales Support
Requisition #: 146291BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Supervisor of Commercial Sales Support in Charlotte, NC. Please find a description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to successfully function in this position.
The Supervisor of Sales Support will be responsible for implementing Business Class Sales Support strategies. This person will be responsible for partnering with the regional business leaders to streamline order fulfillment by increasing order quality and reducing intervals related to overall sales and order processing. Provide leadership, coaching, mentoring and guidance to the North East Sales and Sales Support team.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
- Leads and directs a team which supports the continuous improvement and ongoing processing of Business Class Sales and Orders.
- Manages a team that assists Sales Channels with creation, processing and closing of Sales Opportunities.
- Partners with Commercial Sales Leaders to ensure effective and reliable process and procedure communications.
- Effectively manages resources to meet and exceed established processing intervals
- Develops and maintains Sales Order processing documentation, policies and procedures
- Provides day-to-day operational support for the regional commercial Sales Support functions.
- Responsible for local implementation of workflows related to the Sales Support functions for Business Class.
- Advises, provides counsel, and educates management on their operational impact.
- Implements company policy, methodologies, procedures and practices at each location.
- Cultivates future leaders in the Sales Support functional discipline by providing development opportunities and career path planning
- Makes, or reviews others, selection, disciplinary, termination, and compensation decisions.
- Works with key vendors and corporate leaders to define the necessary workflow roadmap to support new lines of business, products and campaigns.
- All other Duties as Assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience required
- 2 - 4 years leadership experience required
- 2 - 4 years relevant work experience
- Extensive Sales/Sales Support Experience
- Extensive Cable Industry Sales and Operations Experience
FCC Unit_TWC: 0589
- Must have extremely strong verbal/ written communications skills, strong computer (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, etc) as well as presentation and customer facing experience.
- Strong organizational development and business skills
- Proven abilities in continual process improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated history of leadership positions in high-volume, fast-paced environments requiring teamwork, flexibility and change management
- Conversant with telecommunications/networking technologies as well as business analysis tools
Controlling Establishment ID: 00352 - Charlotte Ballantyne
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 22 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...