Job Description Summary
Under the direction of the Special Events Manager, responsible for supervising all promotions and events for Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Effectively manage, track and report on all aspects of promotions and events, while providing additional support to the overall management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Responsible for supervising the Special Events Coordinators in the creation, preparation, management and execution of all casino promotions and events with a high degree of quality support, to ensure the smooth running of daily promotional operations.
- Assist with the development of proformas, postformas, marketing gaming submissions and write-ups, event and promotional checklists, along with property communications and post event analysis.
- May assist in performing the daily events and promotions operational functions, such as taking pictures, conducting social media outreach for promotions and events, along with preparing daily paper work, filing documents, product pick-up and delivery, and performing various other departmental duties.
- Maintain events and promotions calendar in conjunction with the Special Events Manager.
- Coordinate and communicate the successful execution of all events with involved departments.
- Works with the Purchasing Department and all vendors to secure the most ideal decor and products for every promotion or event, managing inventory levels on all promotional items for promotions/events and stock, tracking lead-times and deliveries of goods and services.
- Assist with proofing of all advertising materials from graphics related to promotions and events, and with educating team members about upcoming promotions using all available media.
- Responsible for maintaining effective use of resources, scheduling, staff levels, expense tracking, purchases, etc.
- Participates in promotion and events activities on-site and off-site.
- Works closely with the Special Events Manager to ensure all events are conducted as stated in the official approved marketing gaming submissions.
- Maintains cost and resources for promotions and events.
- Timely responds and resolves guest inquiries and disputes/issues ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Acts as a liaison between the Marketing and Player Development Department and other departments.
- Oversees all outside vendors in the execution of agreed-upon contracts.
- Comply with all applicable Tribal regulations, internal controls and policies and procedures. Documents and reports all exceptions/variations/deviations immediately upon awareness.
Special Events Coordinators
GAMING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
CasinoCareers.com - 9 months ago