Posting Job Title: Supervisor, Tech Support
Requisition #: 142592BR
Posting Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte
Area of Interest: Customer Service
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
The Time Warner Cable Regional office currently seeks a Business Class Customer Service Supervisor located in Charlotte, NC. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Position Summary: To provide support to the Business Class Support Specialist team by ensuring the accuracy of customer support technical troubleshooting and billing inquiries. The Supervisor is responsible for the overview of phases of hiring, training and supporting the team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise and support Business Class Support Specialist Staff
- Assist Business Class Support Specialists to ensure performance expectations. Ensure accurate issue documentation for all customer records in systems used. Responsible for monitoring in-bound and outbound calls.
- Performs all administrative functions for support staff to include correctly logged hours worked, time-off requests and the like
- Must be able to determine customer needs and balance them with the business needs when dealing with concerned customers.
- Must be able to make decisions and user proper judgment.
- Provide support-related feedback to management and offer recommendations on tools or processes that may improve expectations.
- Responsible for creating monthly reports from all systems to track performance of team and provide findings to management.
- Oversight for training of call center staff.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of procedures.
Legal or Financial Responsibilities:
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com and Close Tabs platforms.
- Knowledge of Business Class Billing processes.
- Candidate must possess excellent oral, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize simultaneous projects effectively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Visio and Power Point required.
- Must be mature, responsible and trustworthy individual with good initiative and judgment to independently handle confidential and administrative details.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Must have the ability to process information accurately in order to follow directions and provide directions to others.
- Recruits, selects, trains, and motivates employees as well as monitoring and evaluating performance. Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Four year degree in related field is preferred. Experience in a related field will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Certificates: A+, Network +, or MCP
- Proven track record in working in a team environment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Working knowledge of PC and Macintosh network configuration required. Knowledge of cable modem/router installation and configurations a plus.
- Candidate should be familiar with Microsoft email software (Exchange, Outlook, Outlook Express), and how to configure them for POP email.
- Working knowledge of routers, switches, and hubs and general network design.
- Working knowledge of local area networks and internetworking protocols (IP) is required. Should be able to identify and troubleshoot computer/network communications problems, including IP address conflicts and physical networking problems.
- Must have knowledge of call monitoring and reporting platforms in order to provide daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- The ability to design and deliver presentations is strongly desired • Ability to work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Prior experience in training technical staff • Must be detailed oriented and well organized
- Capable of deciphering information from different forms of written communication, e.g. handwriting, facsimile transmittals, etc.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ450
Time Warner Cable - 14 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...