Posting Job Title: Supervisor, Technical Support
Requisition #: 135345BR
Posting Location: United States - Texas - San Antonio
Area of Interest: Customer Service
Information Technology Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Supervisor, Technical Support for our Customer Ops/Service Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this positon.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in employee selection, training, and development.
- Continual monitoring of ACD thresholds and team’s activities to assure compliance with department standards.
- Develop processes and training programs that will proactively improve call handling, increase first call resolution rate, decrease or eliminate controllable calls and recognize cost reduction potential.
- Review and analyze statistical reports to manage teams productivity.
- Ensure team is adhering to schedule so as to meet and exceed service level objectives.
- Increase team productivity and motivation.
- Conduct weekly team meetings to keep team members up to date on latest information.
- Assist team with escalated customer issues.
- Conduct quality control phone call monitoring to evaluate TSS performance, identify strengths and weaknesses and ensure that a high quality of work is being performed.
- Provide one-on-one coaching and development for each team member on a consistent and timely basis.
- Prepare annual evaluations and provide monthly feedback.
- Maintain professional customer service skills at all times and provide 100% satisfaction on each customer contact (internal and external customers).
- Support and encourage all company policies with disciplinary actions as required.
- Develop reward and recognition programs to motivate team.
- Ensure Kronos payroll system is properly accounted for and accurately updated for team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Education & Experience:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, self-motivator that promotes teamwork among co-workers.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work full time shifts that include evenings and/or weekends.
- Excellent reading, writing and telephone skills are required.
- Ability to read, write and interpret general business correspondence and procedures manuals.
- Position will require stooping, bending, crouching and crawling.
- Lifting of up to 30 pounds, prolonged standing, walking and sitting.
- Will frequently work at a desk and use a computer for extended lengths of time.
- Must be able to talk and hear within normal ranges and possess the ability to reach, handle/feel
Current employees are eligible to apply provided they meet the qualifications of this posting, have maintained standards in all areas of responsibilities for the previous six months and have been in their present position for six months. Under certain circumstances, exceptions to this policy will be allowed. This position requires attendance at work of at least 97% of the scheduled work time and excellent punctuality at work and meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4+ years experience focusing on communications with internal and external customers.
- Must have recent Supervisory or “lead” experience (within the last 12 months) in a contact center environment providing leadership for 15 or more employees.
- Certificate or graduation from a technology based institution focusing on computer systems, electronics and/or IP technologies preferred.
- Experience with customer relations, communications and sales skills. Must be patient, flexible, dependable, and have an outstanding attendance record.
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - New Braunfels
Time Warner Cable - 13 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...