Supervisor, Workforce Management & Operations Support
The Workforce Management & Operations Support Supervisor is responsible for the administration of technology and resources responsible for monitoring; tracking and producing effective call center forecasts, schedules, and analysis as well as key operational reports. The incumbent will lead and oversee the day to day operations related to staffing and participant outreach strategies through the use of dialer and third party IVR technology. The Supervisor provides leadership and engages with staff to achieve the desired operational goals.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provide leadership, direction and training to staff who will use the applications, in order to effectively meet service objectives
• Responsible for the development and management of the workforce management coordinators
• Oversee daily management of all workforce management processes including, but not limited to, forecasting workloads, forecasting resources required to process workloads, scheduling resources, managing real-time adherence and generation of reporting and analysis required to manage these processes effectively.
• Conduct day to day management of telecommunications vector management including implementation of new client vectors and maintenance of existing vectors, skill groups/skill set adjustments
• Develop and deploy effective staffing administrative activity to optimize the use of available resources (e.g. vacation schedules)
• Be a Subject Matter Expert on the application’s functionality and ensure it is successfully deployed to meet requirements
• Direct the development and deployment of appropriate reporting in order to share critical operating data in a timely and effective manner; develop and communicate explanation for variance of workload and/or resource availability
• Perform ongoing research to benchmark service delivery goals and initiate recommendations for any changes or improvements
• Establish and maintain interfaces across departments to evaluate and assess their impact on call center workload
• Develop and communicate clear process documentation to support all and any resourcing and forecasting methodology
• Establish and maintain strong working relationship with key operating vendor(s) to ensure that applications are upgraded and perform optimally
• Continuously review data to provide insight and to develop strategies to optimize performance
PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS
- Position will be expected to assist in the assessment and participate in best practice identification and determination of areas for improvement. Position is required to independently plan and prioritize Workforce Management efforts and business objectives.
- Ability to think critically and proactively adapts to changing environments, act decisively
ACCOUNTABILITY / DIMENSIONS / SCOPE
- Ability to employ management functions to plan, organize, direct and implement processes to lead people and manage resources to achieve desired results.
- Ability to facilitate meetings, conducts effective briefings, deliver presentations,
- Ability to prioritize workload and multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and creative, critical thinking capabilities.
KNOWLEGDE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage direct reports for effective use for complex staffing models, vector flows, and WFM scheduling functions.
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Familiarity with call center support technology and telephony.
- Ability to transfer knowledge and learning related to job functions; ability to develop and present recommendations to senior management.
- Experience with real-time management techniques.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts to all levels of management tailoring communication style to the individual or group.
- Advanced knowledge of Visio, Excel, Word, CMS
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of call center experience in specific Supervisory level responsibilities for workforce scheduling and workload management
- Formal training and proven experience in utilizing Verint workforce management and Avaya call center technology
- Proven ability to assess operating statistics and to develop staffing and scheduling strategies that improve call center service delivery
United States of America-Georgia-Atlanta
Alere - 18 months ago
When you really need an answer -- fast -- toss out the crystal ball and bring in Alere. The company offers both professional and consumer...