Job Title: |
Supervisor - Annuity Post Issue
- Reporting to a Manager or Director, supervises personnel responsible for processing financial and non-financial annuity post issue transactions.
- Monitors, prioritizes and manages work volumes and workflow by utilizing and coordinating department resources to the fullest capacity.
- Updated departmental procedures manuals and communicates changes to other departments and customers.
- Recommends and implements approved workflow and departmental procedures.
- Serves as a point of contact for escalated cases from staff and for interdepartmental inquires.
- Identifies training issues.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Full people management responsibilities including hiring, firing, promotions, performance and compensation management, training and development.
- 8 or more years of business experience with 4 or more years of related work experience.
- FINRA Series 6 license and Series 26 if leading Principals.
- Competencies: communicated effectively, focuses on customer, organizational skills, problem resolution skills, promotes key values, demonstrate3s technical and functional expertise, detail oriented and uses sound business judgment.
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...