Provides daily supervision of one associate. Dedicated to administration of all broker compensation plans and vesting rules for ID MetLife, MLR and NEF sales agents
- First level of supervision where the incumbent has administrative responsibility for one associate
- Responsible for administration of all responsibilities specific to brokers and vested compensation and serves as the subject matter expert supporting the Field Service & Payroll team as well as the field directly with questions or special needs
- Must administer compensation plan guidelines as well as company policies and procedures
- Makes work assignments and reviews work in progress
- Handles human resources issues including performance review and salary recommendation for associate
- Assures adequate documentation and support of transactions and reports
Yes, manages one support associate
- Proficient in general mathematic skills and algebraic equations
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Customer service orientated
Have at least 5 years of experience in customer service role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- Ability to demonstrate Leadership
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...