Provides daily supervision of one associate. Dedicated to administration of all broker compensation plans and vesting rules for ID MetLife, MLR and NEF sales agents
- First level of supervision where the incumbent has administrative responsibility for one associate
- Responsible for administration of all responsibilities specific to brokers and vested compensation and serves as the subject matter expert supporting the Field Service & Payroll team as well as the field directly with questions or special needs
- Must administer compensation plan guidelines as well as company policies and procedures
- Makes work assignments and reviews work in progress
- Handles human resources issues including performance review and salary recommendation for associate
- Assures adequate documentation and support of transactions and reports
Yes, manages one support associate
- Proficient in general mathematic skills and algebraic equations
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Customer service orientated
Have at least 5 years of experience in customer service role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- Ability to demonstrate Leadership
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...