Scott & White Healthcare The first construction on the Hurd Regional Medical Center campus is soon to open.
Scott & White Specialty Clinic ¿ Marble Falls is targeting June 3 as its grand opening for patient services. Fifteen new specialties staffed by employed Scott & White Physicians will occupy this new building by the end of July 2013. The building consists of three stories, 60,000 square feet of space and will provide outpatient services to include cardiology, general surgery, pain, orthopedics, ENT, urology, ophthalmology, dermatology, GI, neurology, pulmonary, after hours/extended hours care for non-emergencies, diagnostic services facility housing imaging and lab, and operating rooms for outpatient surgical procedures. Scott & White- Hill Country Region is a member of the Scott & White Healthcare System, one of the nation¿s largest health care systems and multidisciplinary group practices.
Marble Falls is located approximately one hour west of Austin (45 miles) and 85 miles north of San Antonio nestled on beautiful Lake Marble Falls. This centralized location offers the best of both worlds: Small enough to offer safe and affordable living and just a short drive to major metro areas. Responsibilities JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES SUMMARY
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE CALL CENTER
This position is accountable for the development of team members, escalations, call queue, and the day-to-day operation of the calling floor.
THIS POSITION WILL COACH AND DEVELOP TEAM MEMBERS DAILY/WEEKLY/MONTHLY WHILE UTLILIZING CALL CENTER TOOLS AND SYSTEMS TO MONITOR TEAM MEMBER PERFORMANCE.
* Works to ensure all Contact Center metrics are met and maintained
* Coaches direct reports
* Monitors attendance balances of direct reports
* Ensures direct reports are following all scripts and approved work flows
* Utilizes all software to enhance development of direct reports
* Responsible for assisting in the completion of performance management reviews and goals. Accountable for making sure each direct report is educated on the progression of their identified goals.
* Provides coaching that teaches direct reports how to diffuse escalated callers and teaches the soft skills needed for successful patient satisfaction
THIS POSITION WILL CONDUCT AND ATTEND REGULAR MEETINGS TO ENSURE TEAM MEMBERS ARE UPDATED ON NEW POLICIES, PRODCEDURES, AND PROCESSES.
* Attends meetings and discussions as planned
* Responsible for facilitation of team meetings as planned
* Become educated with S&W policies, procedures, and enforce with direct reports as needed
* Responsible for identifying rule changes and communicating those updates to the appropriate department.
THIS POSITION WILL HANDLE ESCALATIONS WHILE SUPERVISING THE CALL QUEUE AND ENSURE TEAM MEMBER SCHEDULES ARE FOLLOWED.
* Handles escalations driven through either telephonic interaction or workflow
* Communicates effectively with all patients when handling escalations of providing back up support for emptying out queued calls within pods
* Monitors the day to day activities of all direct reports and works with the other members of the Supervisor Team to assist when needed
* Monitors staffing needs and offers assistance to all direct reports as needed
* Monitors the daily effectiveness of each direct report and makes sure that the time spent in the queues is managed efficiently. This includes watching scheduled adherence, breaks, lunches, aux time, and all other metrics as identified by Leadership.
THIS POSITION WILL FULFILL CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS TO MAINTAIN WHILE SUPPORTING PROCESSES IMPROVEMENT WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION.
* Responsible for assisting in any other area as the department identifies the need. This could result in monitoring daily reporting, understanding workforce management, complete comprehension of quality assurance, as well as assisting the management team.
* Accountable for working with assigned department and attending department meetings in order to capture feedback on the success of the team and the queue support.
* Responsible for communicating with Leadership to identify areas of improvement as well as reward and recognition
* Executes the Scott and White Vision and Mission
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* High School Diploma / GED Equivalent Required
* Minimum 2 years experience in a Call Center or Service Center required
* 2 years supervisory experience preferred
* Proficient in all Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to work in fast paced, ever changing environment
* Excellent verbal, written, and electronic communication skills required
Experience: 2+ Years
Degree: H. S. Graduate/GED Equivalent
Department: LkHCln Family Medicine
Standard Hours Per Week: 40
Job ID# 294181
Scott & White - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard