JOB SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist the Supply Chain Specialists (SCS) and Subcontract Administrators (SA) with procurement planning and strategy, problem (dispute) resolution, proforma interpretation, and prime contract implementation as requested.
- Schedule, develop, perform and review compliance self assessments.
- Perform file reviews. Identify trends and recommend areas for improvement in procurement practices and procedure modifications.
- Assist with the development and reviews of Policy Statements and Standard Practice Instructions (KRS Procedures) which affect Acquisition Services.
- Develop and review Departmental Instructions (Acquisition Services internal procedures and guidelines) for Purchasing and Subcontracts.
- Maintain proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook).
- Conduct periodic SEESOR inspections as required by the prime contract.
- Assist in resolving Corrective Action Requests issued against procurement activities.
- Develop and issue Small Business Annual and Semi-Annual Reports.
- Assist in training and development of SCS and SA in procedural requirements, FAR Flow downs, proforma terms and conditions and prime contract implementation and other procurement-related subjects.
- Prepare periodic status reports, including metrics, for management.
- Prepare and submit to the Acquisition Services Manager a Weekly Activity Report.
- Participate in third party audits.
- Interface with Prime Contracts, Internal Audit, Legal and parent company Compliance personnel as required.
- Report directly to the KRS Acquisition Services Manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of procurement regulations, policies and practices.
- Basic knowledge of cost and price analysis, contract law, negotiations and accounting.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the applicable Department of Defense supplement (DFARS).
- Basic knowledge of subcontract formation, including development of scopes of work, subcontract terms and conditions, measurement for payment provisions and fee arrangements.
- Exceptional people skills and experience in technical coaching and counseling.
- Advanced knowledge of procurement regulations, policies and practices.
- Advanced knowledge of cost and price analysis, contract law, negotiations and accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the applicable Department of Defense supplement (DFARS).
- Advanced knowledge of subcontract formation, including development of scopes of work, subcontract terms and conditions, measurement for payment provisions and fee arrangements.
- Experience in a Compliance position on a FAR based contract.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma program tools and methodologies and/or Six Sigma Certification.
- Eight (8) years experience in Purchasing or Subcontracting with some experience working in one of the discipline under a FAR based prime contract.
- Five (5) years experience in Purchasing or Subcontracting under a FAR based prime contract and five (5) years experience in a Compliance position on a FAR based prime contract.
- Bachelors Degree in a related discipline .
Other Special Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree with advanced courses in Government procurement subjects, such as cost and price analysis, TINA or Cost Accounting Standards.
- Common Access Card (CAC) required to perform job duties.
Monster - 21 months ago